Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BAD SENTENCE CONTEST

From the stump a shaggy mushroom sprang spewing thousands of spores of which, he explained, perhaps two would germinate and that I had the same probability of ever wedding his daughter--thus compelling me to proclaim that I would indeed be the fungal bud upon the stump of his posterity.

Loren M. Lambert
October 16, 2007 ©

It was not the numbing vulgarity that I found to be most disturbing about my companion’s limited vocabulary, nor the unsettling emotions his obscenity conjured up within my soul, but the revelation spreading across his face that his feeble mind was so overburdened by the boredom of his own words that there was nothing left for it to do then to snap like a tensed-up piece of chalk on the verge of writing a thousand times, "I have a potty mouth."

Loren M. Lambert
October 16, 2007 ©

No comments: