Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Chick-fil-a" Controversy

Let me take a stab at making enemies of both sides: on the "Chick-fil-a," controversy--I think that reasonable minds can differ and still have some valid points on both sides of this issue (I'm in favor of civil unions for all) and I do not agree with limiting the economic prospects with either groups because they are gay and vocal or they are traditional and proselyte. They only thing I do not agree with at all is giving anyone the slightest license in marginalizing, persecuting, or exercising any type of violence or hostility toward the gay population or the devout. Don't loose sight of the fact that sometimes its better to hear what people think to have the discussion, rather than force them to be silent and put up the false facade for the sake of business.

Loren M. Lambert © August 1, 2012

No comments: