Friday, December 27, 2013

Mccain Schools Hannity

Sean Hannity got schooled by the honorable John McCain (yes I believe he is an honorable man and very intelligent and his loss of the election had nothing to do with his competence and more to do with the historical climate at the time).

But to all my far right friends let's assume that Sean H. was right asserting tonight that Pres. Obama "let the Muslim brotherhood rise to power in Egypt" (which is pure unadulterated dead brine fly sludge), and tell me what should Pres. Obama have done?)

And you fact checkers, was Hitler really democratically elected (as claimed by a Hannity guest--my recollection is that his jack boots where already kicking the stuffing out of people and the Germans caved) and if he was, what went wrong and could the world have prevented it or contained it? (I think it could have been contained and this should have started when he commenced invading other countries and/or massacring Germany's citizens)

Then I go on a politics fast for 3 days so I can get my blood pressure down.

Loren M. Lambert © September 13, 2012

No comments: