Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Baptism


The great states-person Sarah Palin has again confirmed what most of us learned about her when she said that "water boarding is how we baptize terrorists," that she is very off kilter and better out of political leadership. How could she think that that is what Christ taught us about baptism? "Come unto me and I will increase your burdens and give you a baptism of hate and horror.

Please get this woman off the national stage. Such an embarrassment.

Comment 1: Laura Wanlass Gudmundson -  I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open. Embarrassment indeed


Comment 2: Cynthia Mazza Rutherford - I agree. What comes out of her mouth is disgraceful,


Comment 3: Ellen Donahue Lambert - she's just another tawdry fish in that big ol political barrel... 'START SHOOTIN'!!! YEEEHAW!!!'

Loren M. Lambert © May 1, 2014

No comments: