Saturday, August 24, 2019

Pillow Artist For Hire

It is official. I am finally quitting my job to follow my dreams.

I am becoming a full-time Pillow Artist!

I already have a small route through the cove area.

For a small fee, I slink into your home after everyone has left for their busy hard-knock day. Then, with great aplomb and dispatch design, I create and execute an ineffable display of fantastic pillow artistry.

When you return home, weary from a hard day’s work, this pillow display will entice you to your bed, and with dreams of pillow art in your head, will leave you with the excitement that after another day, you will rush home to discover a new and equally fantastic pillow art display.

(I also do couches and other pillow-accepting furniture.)

Loren M. Lambert © May 28, 2014

No comments: