Saturday, August 24, 2019

Sunroof or the Cool Breeze Roof

I bought my car specifically with a sunroof. The extra money I paid was pricey, but I think cars somehow look several thousand dollars more pricey with the sunroof. I open it up about 1-3 times in the fall, and the same amount of times in the spring, if I remember. However, I don't use it for a sunroof. I'm sun adverse. I use it for a night-time, cool breeze roof.

It's kind of like the easy access fly on my shorts. I never use it – not even 1-3 times in the spring or the fall – but the possibility of using it makes it all feel more potent, efficient, important, and special. It adds pizzazz value and little utility, just like a tie, but not as visible.

Tonight was a beautiful night. I remembered to use my sunroof. I opened it wide and let my hand surf the wind (the simple pleasures in life!). Sunroofs allow owners an occasional cool breeze with a “pricey feel.”  Nice!  Priceless! Who can put a price on the value of a hand surfing the wind, and the feel of a cool breeze, and the smell of the fresh air?

Loren M. Lambert © June 1, 2014

No comments: