Saturday, July 6, 2019

Pay-It-Forward Initiative

Just so you know my heart, I will tell you:  It's grouchy, and I usually don't like the stuff people post on Facebook and then tell you to send to ten other people. However, a former employee (whose father is a well-known and very successful appellate attorney), who did great things for my office, inspired my following sentiment. To honor her, here it goes:

To start this year in a loving way, I'm participating in a pay-it-forward initiative: The first five people who comment on this status, by  writing, "I'm in!" will receive a surprise (i.e., a book or ticket to something homegrown or made; a postcard; absolutely any surprise) from me at some point during this calendar year. There will be no warning, and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something I believe would suit you and make you happy.

These five people must make the same offer in their FB status. Copy this text to your profile (don't share) so we can form a web of connection and kindness.

Let's do more loving things for each other in 2014, without any reason other than to make people smile and show that we think of each other. Here's to a more enjoyable, more friendly, and love-filled year!

Lots of love!

(For the five of you who are first, please message me privately with your contact info so I can fulfill my commitment.)

Loren M. Lambert © January 26, 2014

No comments: