Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weak Superhero Fight Scenes

Watched, "Man of Steal," last night. It had pretty weak fight scenes. When Superman and General Zod would throw each other, they would only go through a couple of buildings and manage to stay in the same city--New York--boring.

When I was a super hero and threw some other super hero, he/she didn't just go through a few measly buildings--they'd go through a few planets, and sometimes even a star or two.

Once, in my prime, when my brother and I were fighting--I threw him clean through a black hole. His ears rang for two months after. He was so mad.

Worst of all, General Zod had a weak neck. It's what happens when you neglect your core.

Don't neglect your core. Be a super, Super Hero.

Loren M. Lambert © December 21, 2013

No comments: