Thursday, June 27, 2019

Weak Super Hero Fight Scenes

Last night, I watched Man of Steel, which showed pretty weak fight scenes. When Superman and General Zod would throw each other, they would only go through a couple of buildings and manage to stay in the same city: New York.

Boring.

When I was a super hero and threw other super heroes, they didn't just go through a few measly buildings. They would go through a few planets, and sometimes even a star or two.

Once, in my prime, when my brother and I were fighting, I threw him clean through a black hole, causing his ears to ring for two months afterward. He was so mad.

In Man of Steel, General Zod had a weak neck. That's what happens when you neglect your core.

Don't neglect your core. Be a super, Super Hero!

Loren M. Lambert © December 21, 2013

No comments: