Monday, September 3, 2018

“Foodies” (Satan’s First-Line Minions)

"We eat to live. We do not live to eat. To live to eat is to cause us to start focusing on the act of eating as an end (instead of a means to an end), which leads us down a path of utter devastation containing all evils, all darkness, all petty self-absorption and venal consumption.

While the eyes may be a window to the soul, the mouth is the funnel to hell. It's not that you can't enjoy it, it's that you can't revel in it. Introduce me to a 'foodie' and I'll show you a self-consumed, emotionally shallow, decadent atheist. It’s not that I don't love "foodies," because I do. We are all God's children. While I can love the sinner, I just can't tolerate their sins.” ~Tennessee Samuelson, a character from my script,  Foodies – Satan's First-Line Minions. (It's a satire.)

Loren M. Lambert © December 28, 2017

No comments: