Monday, November 26, 2018

Balancing Mortality With Desire To Live Life Fully

Balancing my mortality with my desire to live life fully is often a weekly readjustment. Unable to restrain the influence of a few jump ropers in my Meisner class, I attempted to regain the finesse I once mastered doing this for exercise many years ago. This was when I could do a slew of “doubles” consecutively, along with a bunch of other tricks to make the hoodlums in the area think I could box. Currently, the mind is willing, the muscle memory remembers, but the body vehicle just says, no. How many times do I need to figure that out?

On a more fruitful note, I celebrated Labor Day by engaging in the excitement of cleaning the garage and curtilage around the house. I love a clean garage almost as much as a ride in the Space Shuttle Endeavour. Thanks, kids, for a lovely day. Can't wait for the next cleaning project on Columbus Day.

Loren M. Lambert © September 3, 2012

No comments: