Monday, November 26, 2018

Do You Want To Endure the "You’re-So-Full-of-Shit-Grin" for The Next Four Years? (Please, No!)

Watching Mitt in the debates, I thought he always looked like he wore this “you’re-so-full-of-shit-grin,” whenever he looked at President Obama. I thought I might be reading too much into this, but on my flight from Orlando to Las Vegas, a Mitt Romney supporter, who sat next to me – and who, I might add, carried on a very cordial conversation with me – said she thought the same. Please don't make that a permanent vision for the next four years.

Please participate in President Obama's campaign and send Mitt back to those who deserve his “you’re-so-full-of-shit-grin” (i.e., Newt, Sarah, Michelle, Herman, both Ricks, Murdock, T. Akin and the other Republican Tea Party Rapeologists, who all commented about when rape is bad, etc.).

See: http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/republican-rape-advisory-chart

Loren M. Lambert © October 26, 2012

No comments: