Monday, November 26, 2018

Blue Skies of Guilt, a Write-In Candidate, & Matheson Mangled

Enjoying such a beautiful evening makes me feel guilty when I know so many in New York are cold, distressed, and wondering how they'll make it through the year.

I voted today. (First, I went to Trolley Square [long lines]. Then I went to Murray [lines moved pretty fast].) The only vote I may regret is my write-in candidate for Congress: Loren M. Lambert. I did this because, for over a year, I have never been able to get a response from Matheson's campaign office on a question I had. Matheson has tried to be all things for all purposes to the point he metaphorically looks like he's been rolled out over too much pavement by a steam roller. Also, I don't like Mia Love as a representative. I think she's unqualified for the job.

We may have our own Utah version of Sarah Palin headed to the Congress – and it may be my fault. I apologize ahead of time to those who wanted Matheson. I tried to make myself hold my nose and vote for him, but I just couldn't.

Loren M. Lambert © November 2, 2012

No comments: