Thursday, March 20, 2014

Back from Chernetvi

Safe back from Chernetvi, thankful the intestinal fortitude held up on the 7 hour train ride and was welcomed home by another snow storm in Lviv. Yet it was a momentous day, adventuring in the back streets, working out at the Titon Gym, eating at an authentic Ukrainian restaurant, and bowling, yes, bowling with several Leavitt Institute in Country professionals--I made sure the gutters were dust free a couple of times, and even had to switch up when my over worked right arm cramped up--so now I know I can't lift weights and then muck it up on the bowling alley on the same day. I finished teaching my favorite class. Remember, although I'll never experience it, "Wine has wisdom, Beer has power, and Water has bacteria," or so claims a statement on a restaurant wall, I suspect it might be an overstatement.

Loren M. Lambert © March 21, 2013

No comments: