Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Free Dillards Undergarment Fitting Sale

Noticed a friend of mine's post on her and her kids shopping spree at Victory Secret so have to share the one I had.

What a coincidence. I went to an free underwear fitting sale day at Dillards. There were several certified Swedish female fitters.

I really struggled finding the right brand and style to cradle my separately insured jewels and spigot but they went beyond and above the call of duty and fixed me up with the perfect pairs.

I settled on the latest triple support and cooling technology from Calvin Klein. The pair takes into consideration that the package is not just a homogeneous blob-- so it stabilizes, positions and supports all at the same time, making those embarrassing hot weather and on the go adjustments forever a thing of the past!!

Moreover, the butt covering technology has "just-right-Goldilocks-and-the-three-bears," weave that neither squeezes your butt cheeks together into the solid Ayers Rock monolithic dome nor creeps in and up your crack. So, I no longer will have to worry about PTSD flashbacks by having to un-snuggie my undies and remember scouts or seventh grade.

But best of all is the nanotechnology cooling system that keeps it all at natures optimal temperature--two to three degrees below my core body temperature. So no longer am I waiting for heaven in the after life, its all right here, right under my Levi's. Watch out.

Loren M. Lambert © December 30, 2012

No comments: