Friday, March 28, 2014

US Gov. Spying on Conversations

Why is it not a surprise to me that the US Gov has been spying on our social media conversations and obtaining cell phone info? I've known it's been going on ever since the FBI agents showed up at my Iranian friends home after 9/11 and told him he needed to "curb" his fb posts and emails.

Comment 1: Loren M. Lambert - When I say after, I don't mean immediate. It was a few years ago and it may have been just his emails. He would send me emails on articles he wanted me to read because he thought our media was too hawkish and not telling the other side of the story. Then they all the sudden stopped and I asked him why and he explained he got a visit from the MIB. He said they almost looked like two missionaries, except older.

Loren M. Lambert © June 7, 2013

No comments: