Thursday, August 23, 2018

This Was Heard Being Sung in the Trump White House. (Sung to Queen's “Bohemian Rhapsody”) (Warning – Don't read unless you love the Trump White House's language of love.)

Scaramucci, Scaramucci, can you do the Sean Spicer?
Dunderbolt and spiteful,
Priebus’s more delightful for me.
(Paranoio) Paranoio.
(Paranoio) Paranoio,
Paranoio, Rigamuro
schizophrenic-o-o-o-o.

I'm just a rich boy, nobody loves me.
He's just a rich boy from a rich family,
Spare Trump his wife from his mediocrity.
Easy come, easy go, will you let me blow?

Bismillah! No, we will not let Trump blow. (Let me blow!)
Bismillah! We will not let Trump blow. (Let me blow!)
Bismillah! We will not let Trump blow. (Let me blow!)
Will not let you blow. (Let Trump blow!)
Never let you blow (Never, never, never, never let Trump blow!)
Oh oh oh oh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no

Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, Let Trump blow!)
Beelzebub has a Bannon put aside for me, for me, for me.
So you think you can bone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can f-me and smear me with lies?
Oh, baby, I can just do myself, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Ooooh, ooh yeah, ooh yeah)
Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.
Any way a pardon goes.

Loren M. Lambert © July 28, 2017

No comments: